NEW HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
As the world moves into a new era in the wake of Covid-19, The Allen Agency wants our clients and students to know the safety protocols we implemented guided by the State of Connecticut and based on knowledge and recommendations from sources such as the World Health Organization, the CDC and the EPA.
– Each employee’s temperature is taken with a no-contact thermometer when they enter our premises. If they have a temperature of 38°C (100.4°F) or higher, or if they show symptoms of Covid-19, they will be sent home right away.
– If an employee shows symptoms of Covid-19 during their shift, they will be sent home right away.
– Employees with respiratory symptoms will be asked to quarantine at home and call Human Resources to let them know they are sick.
– Our employees undergo training on new sanitizing and social distancing procedures, including updated training should our protocols evolve.
– Our employees undergo mandatory training on immediate-action preventative measures and protocols in the event of a Covid-19 possibility or alert.
– Employees are given face masks, shields and gloves when their job so requires, when there are no protective panels in place, and when social distancing of minimum 6 feet is not possible.
– High-frequency touch points are cleaned and disinfected frequently, such as door handles, handrails, stair railings, faucets and faucet handles, etc.
– A protective shield is placed at our front desks to ensure proper social distancing between clients and employees.
– Antibacterial gel dispensers are available for hand sanitizing.
– All staff members who have direct contact with clients/students will use a face mask (and gloves, in some cases).
– To keep social distancing to at least 6 feet:
* Signs, markers, and/or floor marks are placed in the front desk area, classrooms and throughout other public spaces where queues can occur.
* Chairs and desks are separated further apart.
* Maximum occupancy is reduced.
* Clients and Students MUST wear mask entering our location.
– Vehicle surfaces are cleaned and disinfected before and after each student’s interaction.
– Only Student and Instructor are allowed in car for on-road training and/or test.
– Instructor (and student) MUST wear mask and gloves while on-road training and/or test.
– Windows must be rolled down.
– Students that were tested positive for Coronavirus or have been in contact with a person that has tested positive or who has symptoms of Coronavirus (fever, chills, shortness of breath, persistent cough, etc.) within the past 14 days won’t be able to attend on-road or in-person training.
– Temperature is taken on arrival with a no-contact thermometer, as a first measure in detecting signs of symptoms compatible with Covid-19.
– Student is required to answer and sign a Coronavirus Screening questionnaire at the day of the class/test prior to start training.
– Student MUST bring and wear his own mask to training.
– We will provide student with disposable gloves that MUST be worn while on-road training.
Mon – Fri 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sat 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
The Allen Agency, LLC
Insurance and Driving School
10 Federal Road Suite #3
Danbury, CT 06810
Phone: (203) 297-6047
Text Message: (203) 800-7790